1612 / 1812
In the middle of the historic center
Centrally located in the historic town center, the historic half-timbered house was built in 1612 and has been operated as the "Altdeutsche" restaurant since 1882.
23. January 1987
The building receives the protection of historical monuments.
15. August 2019
When we took over the house from the previous tenant, the "Landhotel Altdeutsche" already had two parts of the building: The half-timbered house and an extension for the hotel business. After extensive renovation work, the WunnerWat opened its doors on August 15, 2019 for hotel operations with a wellness area, the restaurant and the bar.